08 June 2011

Little corner

In seven short days I will step out (more like fly out) of my sacred little corner of this world into an entirely different corner.  As my family and I prepare to embark on our first family outing together in quite a long time, I am not entirely sure what to expect.  I know without a doubt that it will be a trip full of memories, delicious food, and great experiences.  I mean, how could it not be? Two weeks living with a Norwegian family in Molde, Norway is sure to be different than my life here in Clarkston, WA.  While I whole-heartedly love my little corner of the world, I am absolutely and incredibly ready to experience a different culture, a different lifestyle, and a different little corner. I can't believe it has taken me 23 years to get out of my little corner...but better late than never!

Depending on how this goes, I could become a world traveler; or, I could get back stay in my little corner forever! Only time will tell, and I look forward to sharing the stories of my adventures either from Norway or from my tiny Clarkston home when I return.  Until then, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment