16 October 2011

Weekend is over.

I am finding myself currently having trouble motivating myself to complete schoolwork after another great weekend with Casey. After weekends like that I want to just: 1) hide in his truck so he will take me home with him, or 2) curl up in a ball and do nothing (or blog!).  So, I am blogging, and procrastinating with my school work, and counting down the days until the next time I see him (12 days). We had a great weekend together resting, dancing, eating, drinking, loving, wedding registering, cooking, deciding, and relaxing. I didn't want it to end, in fact, it ended much too soon. Now I have another two weeks before I get to look into those loving eyes again. I will obviously survive, but it is getting harder and harder, rather than easier and easier! Nevertheless, we are a quarter of the way through the school year already. So, Christmas will be here before I know it and then next semester will be completely crazy.  Then-it will be May! Deep breaths and one day at a time...just keep swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment