22 September 2010

Just when

I think I can't take it anymore, something unexpected happens for the better:

Last Friday was a rough day.  I wanted to be in the car driving west, but money and work schedules had other plans for me.  I was ready to spend the weekend curled up in a ball in bed watching movies and drinking tea (which isn't all so bad, but for three days straight it might become a little unhealthy) when a classmate called and invited me to come hang out with him and his wife.  We went to a Brewery that I hadn't been to yet then walked aroudn downtown Missoula and checked out a few other spots.  We ended the night at James Bar (one of Casey's favorite spots here) devouring sweet potato tots.  Thanks Billy and Melissa-I'm not sure you know how greatful I am that you called me that night.  It's amazing how a random act of kindness or some positive social interaction can make my mood do a complete turn around.

No comments:

Post a Comment