11 March 2010

Content

Life is a funny and wild process sometimes.  In just two short months, an individual can go from being completely scatter brained with no set-in-stone plans to having everything lined up in order.  But-with a blink of an eye that can all change again.  Funny how life rolls...

Fortunately I've been blessed in life.  For me, things may be disorganized and out of order for a bit, but they usually tend to fall back into place.  Realizing this huge blessing makes me think about those who are not quite as fortunate.  There are millions out there who are living in poverty, are unhappy, or are unloved.  This makes my heart hurt.  I am so content and happy right now, that I hope that I can make a difference for those less fortunate than myself during my summer internship, my future career, and in everyday life.  In the mean time, I will continue to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment