20 February 2010

Relaxation

is hard sometimes.  I finally have some time alone, with little school work, and it's actually hard to just sit here and take time to myself to scrapbook, read, take a bath, etc.  I can take time for myself in little segments, but when I have almost a day and a half to myself, I don't know what to do!

This is something I would like to work on.  I don't need to have others constantly around me, or to be continuously doing school work.  I need to take hours at a time (if time allows) to sit down, and do virtually nothing-or something I enjoy such as reading or scrapbooking.  In this always on-the-go culture I feel like we are conditioned to always be busy.  "You're lazy if you sit around", yadda, yadda, yadda.  When we sit around and have alone time is really the only time when we can truly be ourselves and become more in-tune with our inner thoughts and feelings.

Alright, now it's time to turn off the computer...and relax...ahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment