29 April 2010

10 Guilty Pleasures

10. Doing nothing...when I have so much to do.  This doesn't happen often, but when it does it feels soooo good, and sooo bad at the same time.

9. Pizza after dinner.  I love that Casey's roommate works at Pizza Hut.  There is almost always pizza in the fridge, and I often enjoy cold pizza in the evening. 

8. Collecting notepads, apparently.  I started packing up my room, and found about 20 little notepads.  I don't know if I buy them, or if they're given to me...but they're soooo cute!

7. Indulging in some sort of White Chocolate Mocha-almost every day.  I sometimes tell myself that I drink it for the Pantothenic Acid (a vitamin found in coffee beans), but we all know that it's for the sugar...and caffeine.

6. Driving the speed limit between Clarkston and Pullman.  Other people on the road HATE this! I guess the real speed limit is 15 or 20 over what is posted.  But, because it's difficult to pass on that road most of the time, I enjoy going under 65 to keep people waiting...it's good for them.

5. Drinking Raspberry Smirnoff Ices.  They are so bad for me, but I enjoy them so much. A good way to end the day every now and then.

4. Facebook "following."  Some call it stalking, some call it following; I chose the latter.  I feel like as a facebook user I have a right to keep tabs on everyone-friends or not.  If you don't want people like me looking at it-then don't put it on there!

3. My daily chocolate.  Yes, I have a candy dish in my room. Delicious.

2. Reading Cosmo.  Who doesn't?

1. And my biggest guilty pleasure: Watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette.  I've heard it over and over again-"I can't believe you watch that show and like it!!"  I can believe it, why wouldn't I want to watch a show where people just want to find true love.  Who cares if it's a tv show and if all of the dates are pre-planned. Love is love in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment