15 April 2010

Wrap up

Wrapping things up, closing a chapter in my life, coming to a fork in the road-it's quite an interesting feeling, and one that I have experenced few times thus far in my life (though I anticipate many more to come).  My final semester in college is coming to an end- a little over two more weeks, only two assignments and two finals left.  After that, it's good-bye to Pullman, and hello to the rest of my life. It feels like it's the end of such a long and important journey-and it's weird!

It's probably a feeling I will get more and more used to as I make changes throughout my life. But for now I have only known life in Joseph, and the past four years in Pullman. So ending this seems like a huge event.  In the grand scheme of things...I suppose it's pretty minute. Excited (and nervous and anxious, too!) to continue this journey... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment