06 November 2010

Mini Get Away

Casey and I visited Joseph over Halloween weekend and decided that it was a perfect time to hike/walk up Hurricane Creek to Slick Rock.  I had never went as far as Slick Rock, and Casey had never been up Hurricane Creek at all, so wha-la!, we have ourselves a mini get away.  It was peaceful, enjoyable, and even a little bit romantic as we walked along the creek and sat at our destination listening to the water pour down the rocks.  Here are just a few pictures to document our morning...

Quick photo opportunity...the ring that says it all.

Hurricane Creek...I think. It seems narrow in this picture.

I'm thinking that's Sacajawea in the background...but I need to brush up on my Eagle Cap Wilderness knowledge.

There it is...Slick Rock

1 comment:

  1. Maria enjoyed her visit from you and Casey. It sounds like you had a wonderful time in Wallowa County! Thinking of you - Amy

    ReplyDelete