23 February 2011

Breathe

Taking a second to take a deep breath.  I thought that writing a blog post was a good excuse to take a breather.  Between the weather, a needs assessment project for women who are homeless or in transitional housing, three other classes, a long distance relationship, the snow, a behavior change plan for an undergraduate student, instructing a beginning fitness class for 30+ (some not so motivated) students, some papers to grade, a weekend girls trip, ordering dissemination materials, looking up various state's HIV testing numbers, and the weather...I'm about spent.

I'm not looking for sympathy or judgment, just using this as a place to get it all out there and go on with my day.  It is six in the evening and still on the plan for today is Zumba, studying for tomorrow's exam, reading for tomorrow's discussion class, and getting a good night of rest.

That was a great deep breath and I actually feel a little rejuvenated...Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment