13 February 2011

Winter

I really am a visual learner, so it is interesting to me why I don't post more pictures to tell my stories.  Maybe it is because my camera doesn't work all that well, so we rely on Casey's...or maybe it's just because I love to type endlessly, usually in procrastination of reading or studying or something (like now).  Regardless, these few pictures pretty much sum up Winter 2010-2011 (thus far)...holidays, snow, dancing, and baby June. Enjoy.

Grandpa John and Imelda visit from California

Beautifully decorated Christmas cookies.  A Williams family tradition.

Christmas morning...dressed for the occaision. Excuse the early morning faces.

Casey getting his groove on, New Years Eve.  It's his thing, and he does it well.  This was my first time EVER being out in public to ring in the new year.  Needless to say, counting down in a public place with several 20-something year olds is much different than counting down to the new year on the couch in pajamas.

Cuddling Baby June.

She loves her daddy... 

A little happy family. We really do love her. 

Beautiful Wallowa Mountains. Casey always seems to capture perfect moments.



No comments:

Post a Comment