24 August 2010

Home

Here is the place that I will call home for at least the next year...

Kitchen
Spacious kitchen.  I haven't added any of my touches yet, but I'm thinking we need a counter height little table in the center...

Bedroom
I'm loving all of the space! Casey, Holly and I could all be in it moving and unpacking stuff without being in each other's way! How wonderful.  On the wall facing the bed is my desk and a place where my sewing machine will go!

Bathroom

My very own bathroom right off of my bedroom.  This means I am not cleaning up after people, I am not refilling toilet paper for someone else, nobody is using my towels, and I can take a bath without bathing where other people shower.  Ahhh, it really is about the simple things in life!

I will be using these three spaces the most, but the apartment also has a nice front patio, a spacious living room (that isn't very cute yet), and a washer/dryer unit.  Having a nice, big, clean space to live in makes the adjustment to a new life much easier!

2 comments: