25 August 2010

Something new...

I've made a mental goal to visit or explore someplace new every day.

Yesterday I visited the Tuesday night farmer's market...and I rode my bike there!  I heard that the Saturday market is much bigger.  There were probably 15 or so produce stands...most with huckleberries and giant zucchinis!! I purchased some cucumbers and broccoli...that was all that I had enough cash for :)  I will visit again on Saturday and see if I can't find some more yummy foods.

Today I checked out the Lunch in the Park.  There were about 20 local restaurant vendors and live music.  I tried a meatball kabobwich with apple bbq sauce.  It was delicious! The music and food were both great and I enjoyed people watching for a few minutes...but it would have been much more fun with Casey or a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment