01 August 2010

Wedding bells?

When mom asked me yesterday if Casey and I ever talked about getting married I could feel my cheeks blushing.  Of course we talk about it! We are two young individuals, in love, who want nothing more than to settle down with our soul mates and start a family.  We both seek comfort, simplicity and some sort of a routine.  And we both just feel that it is right. It's a feeling I've never experienced before...but I think I like it ;) 

After basically telling mom yes...I think she went into full wedding mode.  We checked out the backyard where I would LOVE to get married, talked about reception venues, looked at a few dresses, and Liv and I spend much of the afternoon looking at cakes, decorations, favors, flowers and bridesmaid dresses.  Oh jeeze!! :)

Take note people, this won't be for AT LEAST two more years as we have both decided that I need to be done in Missoula before we want to tie the knot...and we need to be engaged first! But it is always fun to think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment