30 August 2010

Let the graduate studies begin...

...classes at UM started today, but classes for Emily do not start until tomorrow.  Lucky me, no classes on Mondays!  Tomorrow I start the day off with being introduced in a class that I TA for (Foundations of Health & Human Performance), then attend my Culture, Health & Healing class, then teach Fundamentals of basketball to 30 eager college students, and then finish off the day with my Health Promotion Strategies class.  It will be a full day, but I'm ready to get this journey started. 

I have really started to feel "at home" here in Missoula as I bike around town, explore more of campus and the town, sit and sip coffee at the local coffee shops, and hang out reading, sewing and scrapbooking. 

While I feel very "at home"...something is missing. And that something starts with a "C" and ends with an "asey."  Corny, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment